Sharpen Your Skills &
Discover Your Dream Job
Step Forward: A career-readiness program that covers interviewing, resume building, making plans for the next step of your life through Executive Function Coaching
What You Can Expect
Our trained Executive Function Coaches work with you to decide what direction you want your life to go in, and then help you create a plan of action to get there. Whether you are trying to decide your next move after high school, land your next job or overcome career obstacles … we will be with you every step of the way. Because we believe – with the right tools and support – you are capable of achieving whatever you set your mind to!
YOUR Step Forward program is designed to meet YOUR individual needs and learning style. Our curriculum, and approach, will be tailored to you. The goal of Step Forward is to make the next big step in your life easier through the development and strengthening of your Executive Function Skills.
You choose the program focus. Some focuses include:
- Identify the best field of work or study for your talents, interests, and values.
- Explore training and/or education programs that best align with our goals.
- Apply for colleges, financial aid and scholarships.
- Develop a resume and cover letter that showcase your personality and skills.
- Learn how to prepare for a job interview, what to do before, during, and after. And, learn how to negotiate and accept a job offer.
How To Take a Step Forward
Planning out what you want to be or do “when you grow up” is much easier as a child than it actually is as an adult.
You’ve probably been asked a million-and-one times:
- What do you want to do with your life?
- How do you want to make money?
- What are you passionate about?
- What are you good at?
All of these are tough questions when you’re still trying to find direction, purpose, and fulfillment in your life – especially if you’re unhappy or unsure with your current situation. That is exactly why LifeFx® developed our Step Forward program, focused on implementing positive Executive Function tools into every aspect of your life.
Here’s an overview of how we welcome each new *student:
- Warm-Up Call with an Executive Function coach
- Executive Function Skills Assessment
- Curriculum Consultation Call with a Neurodevelopmental Specialist
- Schedule Executive Function Coaching sessions
- Regularly, evaluate and assess goals and progress
*We refer to everyone we work with as a “student” because we believe we are all learners for life.
Still not sure? Let’s jump on a call to chat about it.
Your Career Assessment
At LifeFx®, we use the latest proven norm-based psychometrics assessment to compare an individual’s occupational interests to 100+ specific careers. The results reflect a broad range of technical and professional positions in today’s workforce.
The results of the assessment will reveal your most relevant patterns of interest and Identify what career path best aligns with your skill-set, interests and values.
After the assessment, you will work with your Executive Function Coach to review the results and develop an action plan to bring you closer to accomplishing your goals and living the life you dream of.